Monday, November 30, 2009

Which graphics card to get?

I'm building a media center pc. I have the Athlon x2 5200 dual core cpu. I will have 2 gig of ram and 2 tv tuners. I need a graphics card with and HDMI output but I don't know which one to get. Thanks



Which graphics card to get?

That CPU is very powerful - I would recommend a NVIDIA 8800GTS 640MB to match it, and also be compatible with DirectX 10.



Also, the card itself does not need to have HDMI output, as HDMI is just DVI and audio shrunk together into one plug (for convenience) - a cheap adaptor (a couple of dollars) will convert it to HDMI and let you plug it into an HDTV, as there are virtually no graphics cards with HDMI sockets on.



Try this: http://cgi.ebay.com/HDMI-Male-to-DVI-D-F...



Which graphics card to get?

It depends. If u want a game with high graphics (the box should tell u) u want a high graphics card or if u want high graphics for online games just stick to middle graphic crads for me im a copmuter guiieus i like high graphic cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan