Saturday, November 28, 2009

The graphics on my computer are all distorted only while playing games on it?

My husband downloaded a driver off of the internet and now the graphics are all messed up whenever we try to play games. Any suggestions?



The graphics on my computer are all distorted only while playing games on it?

Install the older driver ( which worked previously ). Maybe the resolution on the software (game) isn't set correctly. For instance: I was trying to play Prison Tycoon the other night using the latest Catalyst driver. Well, the game apparently didn't like it so I downgraded and BAM! Worked great afterwards and I have been playing ever since ( with the acception of when I am on Y! answering questions =) )



The graphics on my computer are all distorted only while playing games on it?

Your pixels resolution may be set wrong. Go to your help and support about how to reset them. Look on the game to see what they suggest the settings be at and go accordingly. Hope this helps a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan