Saturday, November 28, 2009

Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100 and nvidia geforce 8400M?

Hi, I am about to buy a laptop. I am having a confusion between intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100 and nvidia geforce 8400m. I usually use a little bit of photoshop other than my general computing. So, can you suggest me, which one to get ?



Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100 and nvidia geforce 8400M?

dude, i'd get the 8400m gs... not to say nvidia cards are well know for gaming too and i bet drivers are upgraded more frequently. i know some ppl who r playing oblivion on medium with that card, so its a great card for its price.



although this card probably drains more energy to run, especially playing games but nothing to worry i guess.



so, make ur choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan