Monday, November 30, 2009

Vista Graphics?

Ok here is the problem. I just got Windows Vista Ultimate, and everything is working great! But there is one little problem. I get graphical flicker when I open a game, like windows checkers or what not. Now I don't know what the problem is. Because on XP is works fine. I am using a 7600GS graphics card too... Is there something I need to make changes too, in my graphical Control pantel?



Vista Graphics?

There seems to be an issue currently with the 7600GS and Vista, hopefully things will be put right soon.



http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=nvidia+...



Good luck.



LUg.



Vista Graphics?

Try increasing your refresh rate.



Vista Graphics?

I would suggest you go to nVidia website and look for the latest Vista driver for your 7600GS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan