Saturday, November 28, 2009

Computer Graphics Card???

I bought a computer game recently for my pc %26amp; all the system requirements are fine but for some reason the characters face %26amp; body does not appear in the game! Its only their teeth %26amp; eyelashes that show! I've looked it up on the net %26amp; other people have had the same problem with this game (Singles 2-Triple Trouble). When i contacted the place I bought it from they emailed back saying there is nothing wrong with the game %26amp; that all need do is tweak my graphics card a little???



How do I do this step by step??



Also if i tweak the card to suit this game will the card be messed up for anything else,Actually should I really do this in the first place or is it in any way dangerous for anything in my computer???



Thanks to anyone with helpful info!!!!



Computer Graphics Card???

"Can only see eyes, mouths and teeth"



This error is caused by the installed driver for your Nvidia graphic chip. Please install the latest driver from www.nvidia.com.



1. identify your graphics chipset



start menu -%26gt; run -%26gt; dxdiag -%26gt; display



2. go to http://www.nvidia.com and download drivers



Install. reboot. game should work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan