Saturday, November 28, 2009

What graphics card will work for me?

i have an acer aspire 5610, which has an intergrated graphics card. the problem is that i cant run any games, WOW in particular. it will let me start the game and even at the lowest settings it will run for about 30 seconds then restart the computer. i was told that i would have to replace the mother board, but i cant find anything that will work with my computer ( im not relly sure what im actually looking for) i have searched through several forums and have come up with nothing.



any help would be greatly appreciated



What graphics card will work for me?

It's a laptop. You can't replace the motherboaard. You can't upgrade the graphics card. Sorry.



Additional:



Oh yes, boo-hoo. Give me a "thumbs down" for telling the truth.



What graphics card will work for me?

Is it a laptop?, you probably cant get a new graphics card. They are usually not easily replaceable like in desktop PCs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan