Monday, November 30, 2009

My Lenovo y400's intel 950 graphics using only 32 mb. How to increase the memory used by graphi

I tried to do it in the Bios. But the Phoenix Bios of the Lenovo y400 doesn't have any options with graphics. I need to increase the memory used by graphics controller to play games properly.



My Lenovo y400's intel 950 graphics using only 32 mb. How to increase the memory used by graphics controller?

Well, errrr is it a standard motherboard video card? I dont think it will go higher than that.



You Might need to purchase another video card like an Nvidia GeForce 7600 Gt...



Something like that...



My Lenovo y400's intel 950 graphics using only 32 mb. How to increase the memory used by graphics controller?

Typically, but not always, this kind of setting can be changed in BIOS. I cation strongly that unless you are familiar with memory setting that you do not change any thing in there. If you have a friend that could help you that knows a lot about computers that's probably your best bet.



According to Lenovo that laptop should have 64MB RAM avalible to the graphics chip.



http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.w...



According to Intel is can take up to 192 MB maximum video memory, but it looks like Lenovo restricted that for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan