Sunday, December 6, 2009

What would be a good graphics for a compaq pc?

I have been wanting to upgrade my graphics card on my PC for quite sometime and I was wondering what a good one would be for a compaq with a 3200+ ADM Sempron processor, 512 mb memory, and a 100 GB hard drive. I am looking for something relatively cheap but will greatly improve the graphics on some of my PC games.



What would be a good graphics for a compaq pc?

A good decent Nvidea 256mb PCI-Express card would be nice but I have to warn you that game like Battlefield 2142 would need more than just a graphic card. I play with the same amount except more memory with a 256mb video card. The game was running slow because the game is filled with chunk of graphic. I would seriously recommend a dual core to play these game. You should check out the quad core that have been release for server. These are really eye candy compares to other computer.



Search it using froogle.com or PCwatch.com



What would be a good graphics for a compaq pc?

a geforce 7600 gt, if i were u i'd also get more memory



What would be a good graphics for a compaq pc?

Look up the motherboard make/model.



From this you can determine what type of video slot is available. Compaq's sometimes use micro-ATX boards and may have either and AGP or if you are lucky, a PCI-Express slot.



There is a speed rating for the video card slot, AGP might be 4x or 8x. PCI-E may be something like 1x, 4x, 8x or 16x.



This is the max throughput for the card slot. Get a video card that has the same rating as the slot. If you get something different, it may not fit the slot. If the card happens to fit, it will only run as fast as the max throughput speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan