Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Can I add in a graphics card?

http://www.intel.com/products/motherboar...



When I bought my computer, the employee told me that I have an extra PCI Express slot. What does that mean? I can add in a graphics card? Because I want to play my games on the computer with better graphics.



Can I add in a graphics card?

Absolutely, if you do have a PCIe x16 slot. See newegg.com.



Can I add in a graphics card?

Yes, that means you have an open slot where you can add a better graphics card. Look for pci express graphics cards.



Can I add in a graphics card?

yes you should be able to locate a PCI express graphics card to go in the system....



from the board it looks to not have built in video so theres probably a video card there you can swap out...



Can I add in a graphics card?

you should be able to upgrade, buttttttt make shure your power supply is up to the task, PCI-E are power hungry. You should also verify on a foru what would be the optimal config for your rig. Remember if you buy a 8800GTX and have a celeron processor the games will still look and play like crap, select your GPU based on your system specs.



Can I add in a graphics card?

Yes, that means you have an integrated graphics card ( one that came pre-installed) and and extra slot to add another graphics card. So go ahead and buy urself a kick-*** graphics card and install it, and plug your monitor into that card, and play your video games.



Can I add in a graphics card?

first, you must find out the specs of your computer. If you have a new computer and it cost about, ehh... 600-800 dollars, you probably have good enough hardware to run a video card.



for a standard, you should have AT LEAST...



- a 400-600W power supply



- a decent amount of ram (1GB is probably average)



- a good processor (a good standard for AMD is an X2 +3200, or an Intel dual core processor... i like AMD more)



- a good monitor to actually see good graphics on. If you don't have one, you won't really know how well your graphics card can perform.



Can I add in a graphics card?

One thing to keep in mind, if you buy a graphics card which is way better than the rest of your computer, it'll be bottlenecked by the weaker links.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan