Thursday, December 3, 2009

MySpace Photo Graphics....?

Okay... lets explain this in simple terms...



You know how you can post pictures up on your myspace, in your own Photo Albums... Lets say under "My photos".



And then After you upload the picture you have an option to put a caption underneath the picture.... Usually with just words....



Well i have noticed some people have picture/graphics where the captions usually would be.... How would I do that?



I know you cannot use a normal html code... what do i have to do to make a picture comment... USING A GRAPHIC/IMAGE/PICTURE?



MySpace Photo Graphics....?

Right. Go onto www.tinypic.com



Upload your picture.



After it's uploaded you'll find that there's...4 [?] different codes. My internet is being wierd lately so I can't go onto the website right now to tell you which one you need to go for, BUT on myspace, in the caption bit, type:



%26lt;img src=



Then look for the code on tinypic that looks similar to this:



http://i16.tinypic.com/blahblah.jpg



I think that there's something like [IMG] on either side of it, right?



Well, copy and paste only the inside of this code, not the IMG stuff on either side.



paste this after the %26lt;img src= and once you've done that, just put a %26gt; to end this code.



Now that should work.



I hope I made sense.



:]



P.S- THE BLUE WRITING IS NOT MEANT TO BE A HYPERLINK. JUST WRITING.



MySpace Photo Graphics....?

閳?I'm at work so I dont have all the direct websites in front of me but just go to a search engine [[I use yahoo]] and type in myspace picture captions and websites will come up. I think they are called picture captions, quote captions, or something along those lines. :-) Good Luck!



MySpace Photo Graphics....?

upload your image on tinypic.com,



and then in the cation, you put %26lt;img src="URL GOES HERE"%26gt;



Except the url goes in the spot where it says "url goes here"



:]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan