Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sli graphics?

I want to run 2 SLI graphics cards in my PC. Do you need 2 PCI slots to do this. I think my computer only has 1. If so is there anyway round this



Sli graphics?

SLi (Nvidia) or CrossFire (ATi/AMD) is not a good deal.



Unless you snagged a couple graphics cards off the back of a truck or got some other unheard of deal you're much better off buying a single more powerful card. It can be a pain to setup and some games just will not work with properly with a dual card setup.



Sli graphics?

No, there is no way around it. You need an SLI capable motherboard with a SLI bridge to connect the cards together. The use PCIE slots that are identical. If you do not have this it will not work.



Hope I helped ....



Sli graphics?

To Run 2 graphics Cards In SLI Mod You Need An SLI Enabled MotherBoared With 2 PCIx Slots...If You Don't Have Then You Cant Do This For Now%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan