Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How good is World of Warcraft Graphics on Maximum settings I hear its Poor?

Hey you know what I read on IGN that WOW graphics lacks Polygon.



I was wondering does anyone know how good WOW graphics looks on a PC that has



2GB of RAM



320 MB geforce 8800 GTS



Athlon X-2 6000+



Can I run WOW on Maximum on these specs?



And if so how good does it look?



And is IGN review of ot having poor polygon count true?



Also very importantly when they bring out a new patch for WOW does it improve on the Polygon?



Does it improve on Detail and overall Graphics?



And Finally When will the Next Gen world of Warcraft 2 be comming out?



If anyone can answer these question it will be great



thanks



How good is World of Warcraft Graphics on Maximum settings I hear its Poor?

That set up will run max settings fine.



The graphics are no where near top of the line. You will not be that impressed.



As far as I know there are little graphical improvements here and there, but nothing noticable.



I haven't heard anything about a sequel or a next-gen engine in development, but I'm sure blizzard is considering it if not already started on it.



How good is World of Warcraft Graphics on Maximum settings I hear its Poor?

Graphics on high aren't all that bad, but it doesn't all depend on your graphics card you know. Your monitor has to do with some as well. I have a 19" LCD Widescreen LG Monitor with 3000:1 contrast an 2 mms. It looks nice, but of course the graphics are cartoony so don't expect Oblivion graphics to pop out at you.



You can run it on max with those specs.



And if so how good does it look?



And is IGN review of ot having poor polygon count true?



haven't heard anything on WoW2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan