Sunday, December 6, 2009

My graphics card is SO WEIRD, i need help?

This is really starting to piss me off. Whenever I'm on the internet and I scroll down, it's supposed to be smooth right? Well, mine is really slow and laggy. I can't explain it... I hope someone knows what I mean. I THINK this is my graphics card, but i'm not sure. I know it's not a virus.



Also, another question... when I try to play a game, it says I need a Directx 9.0 compatible driver or something like that and the game won't work?? What does that mean?



My graphics card is SO WEIRD, i need help?

When you get your PC, you should have a CD. The CD help you install Driver for video card. Driver get your Graphic video card to active it so you will get an smooth image. DirectX is a driver for all the games. You will need to install the DX9 to able to play the game. DX9 is a Image support file to help you in the smooth gaming.



But Before you install a Directx9, please find out which Video card you have. Or else it wont work right!



You can Download Directx9 here!



http://www.softwarepatch.com/windows/dir...



I hope this helps~! Good luck!



My graphics card is SO WEIRD, i need help?

you need to install the drivers for your vid card. find out what it is using belarc advisor, goto the vid card's site, i.e. nvidia, ati etc, then get the drivers



My graphics card is SO WEIRD, i need help?

Before trying to play a game, often you can find the "minimum system requirements" to play the game in the FAQ's if the game has a website. Directx 9.0 has been out for several years. Your video card may not be a DirectX 9 card. If your video card isn't a card but is a chip built into the motherboard, it may not be powerful enough to run the game.



Intel Integrated Graphics



Game Compatibility List



http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/sb...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan