Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Capturing C Graphics enabled output screen?

I have written a C Graphics Prog.



When I run the prog the exe, it captures Full Screen.



Now I want to copy the screen and take a print out of it.



I have tried using PrintScreen and pasting to a word file, but it didn't work. I have used softwares like HyperSnap,ScreenCapture but none worked.



Please help me on this to take the print out.



Capturing C Graphics enabled output screen?

Unless you have some "very" special configuration on your computer, the print screen key must work... Try to paste after you press print screen in Paint (not in Word...) because the result it's an image... If you want a good free screen capture prog, google for "irfanview download". It's a good tool and it always works :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan